Glutathione may not be well known to many people as much as the other vitamins and minerals, but it is an important antioxidant present in the cells of the human body. It is a substance made from three amino acids: cysteine, glutamate, and glycine. Glutathione is produced naturally by the body but some circumstances like age, medication, etc. may cause a deficiency, requiring replenishment from the outer sources.
Glutathione plays a pivotal role in combating free radicals and performing vital metabolic reactions in your body. It directly inactivates dangerous molecules and detoxifies the chemicals that are responsible for aging, DNA damage, and oxidation of cells, due to which it is known as the body’s “master antioxidant.” It benefits the skin, especially by keeping it young and glowing.
Glutathione deficiency causes
Since it is such an important element of our body, glutathione deficiency causes a lot of health issues. The level of glutathione in your body naturally drops as you age. However, there could be extremely low levels of this antioxidant due to causes such as poor diet, lack of exercise, chronic diseases like diabetes and sleep apnea, weak immune system, certain infections, stress, etc.
Implications of Glutathione Deficiency
A drop in the normal levels of glutathione can contribute to a variety of adverse health implications, which may act as warning signs for the body’s declining health status. The major implications of a drop in this antioxidant can result in:
- Tiredness and lack of energy- Glutathione deficiency may make you feel constantly tired and you may not even know the actual cause behind it unless you get your levels checked clinically.
- Body Aches and pains- When your body is deprived of the proper energy, it will subsequently lead to body pain and aches every now and then even in performing the very basic daily chores of life. It can cause sore muscles and joints.
- Foggy brain- Antioxidant protects the radicals from damaging the brain cells, and a deficiency will lead to nervous system symptoms such as a weak memory, confusion, lack of sleep and mental clarity.
- Low Immunity- A weaker immune system is a driving force for this deficiency and also a subsequent symptom. Antioxidants build up the body's immune defense and a drop will lead to low immunity for sure.
- Loss of skin elasticity and youthfulness- Glutathione benefits for skin are widely known. Many people supplement glutathione for skin whitening, but it does a lot more than that. Since free radicals increase due to glutathione deficiency, it causes saggy skin and ageing.
Nutrispray’s Glutathione- A proven Glutathione deficiency treatment
A low level of glutathione is measured through specialized blood tests which test levels of glutathione in red blood cells (RBCs). If your levels come out to be lower than normal, a supplement is needed to replenish it, and Nutrispay’s Glutathione spray is the easiest and most effective solution you can get. Our unique spray technology makes it not only easy to use, but also comes with a high absorption rate as compared to other oral supplements.
With Nutrispray, your health is just a spray away!